Brigade Sheikh Omar Hadid
Brigade Sheikh Omar Hadid (bahasa Arab: لواء الشيخ عمر حديد), juga disebut sebagai Negara Islam di Gaza, adalah sebuah kelompok militan Islam yang berafiliasi dengan Negara Islam Irak dan Syam yang aktif di Jalur Gaza. Tujuannya adalah bersekutu dengan Negara Islam, dalam rangka mendirikan kekhalifahan al-Sham. Sehingga, kelompok tersebut menentang seluruh bentuk nasionalisme Palestina sesambil juga mendukung penyingkiran seluruh Yahudi dan 'kafir' lainnya dari wilayah tersebut.
|Brigade Sheikh Omar Hadid|
|(bahasa Arab: لواء الشيخ عمر حديد)|
|Pemimpin||Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurashi (Oktober 2019-) (ISIL)|
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (Juni 2014-Oktober 2019) (ISIL)
Yunis Hunnar (Mei–Juni 2015)
Pemimpin tidak diketahui (Juni 2015–)
|Waktu operasi||31 Mei 2015–kini|
|Wilayah operasi|| Jalur Gaza|
|Jumlah anggota||~200 (2015)|
|Bagian dari||Negara Islam|
|Sekutu||Dewan Syuro Mujahidin|
|Pertempuran dan perang||Konflik Gaza–Israel|
dan Kekerasan politik Palestina
Pemimpin kelompok tersebut tak diketahui sampai Kepolisian Gaza menyerbu rumah Yunis Hunnar pada 2 Juni 2015, yang dituduh memimpin kelompok tersebut dan ditembak mati ketika memberontak saat ditangkap. Pemimpin saat ininya masih tidak diketahui sampai sekarang.
- "Sheikh Omar Hadid Brigade". TRAC. TRAC. Diakses tanggal 29 November 2015.
- "New Salafi Jihadi Group in Gaza: The Sheikh Omar Hadid Brigade". Aymenn Jawad Al-Tamimi. Diakses tanggal 29 November 2015.
- Beauchamp, Zack (July 2, 2015). "ISIS is threatening Hamas in Gaza". Both "the secular nationalism" of Fatah and "the Islamist nationalism of [Hamas] have run aground," Hussein Ibish, Senior Resident Scholar at the Arab Gulf States Institute, explains. "So in come the anti-nationalists, who say 'no, no, that's all wrong. It's all about God, Umma, and the caliphate.'" That is ISIS's opening: Palestinians, especially the younger generation, are fed up with their current leaders and looking for something new. Diakses tanggal July 7, 2015.
- "Palestinian Salafists pose dangerous new problem for Hamas". Guardian: The conflict with the militant Salafists – totalling a few hundred at most – has led to a Hamas crackdown and, in reprisal, three rockets fired by the Salafists at Israel. June 10, 2015. Diakses tanggal June 12, 2015.
- Kesalahan pengutipan: Tag
<ref>tidak sah; tidak ditemukan teks untuk ref bernama
- Blade, Elizabeth (June 9, 2015). "Worse Than Hamas? ISIS in Gaza". IsraelToday: Earlier this month Hamas "police" stormed the Gaza home of Yunis Hunnar, believed to be a member of a Salafi group linked to ISIS. A Hamas spokesman later said Hunnar had carried out attacks against the ruling group in May. Nor was it the first time Hamas' rule had been challenged by Islamists more radical than itself. Diarsipkan dari versi asli tanggal 2020-07-06. Diakses tanggal June 10, 2015.
- Levy, Rachael (9 June 2014). "ISIS: We Are Operating in Gaza". Vocative. Diakses tanggal 2 December 2019.
- "ISIS: We Are Operating in Gaza". Vocative: The extremist terror organization is establishing a toehold inside Gaza, despite Hamas' claims to the contrary. June 9, 2014. Diakses tanggal June 2, 2015.
- Dyer, J.E (June 30, 2014). "Newly declared caliphate: Why it's 'ISIS' (not ISIL) – 'Iraq and al-Sham' (not Syria)". LibertyUnyielding: Many news outlets have Westernized the name of the group which has just declared a "caliphate" in the territory its name describes. Diakses tanggal June 2, 2015.
- Lamb, Franklin (June 21, 2014). "Article: Will ISIS Create al-Sham Caliphate & Liberate Palestine?". MWCNews: One need not be prescient to understand the unfolding "Jihadi Spring" is fueling the plans and perhaps destiny of ascendant Islamists in this region with the increasing help of in-country nationalists, including remnants of the Iraqi Baath Party. Diakses tanggal June 2, 2015.
- Abu-Toameh, Khaled (July 7, 2014). "ISIS already in Gaza Strip". BreakingIsraelNews: Last month, Hamas sent its policemen and militias to disperse a rally organized by ISIS followers in the Gaza Strip to celebrate the recent "military victories" of the terrorist group in Iraq. Hamas prevented local journalists from covering the event as part of its attempt to deny the existence of ISIS in the Gaza Strip. At the rally, attended by dozens of Islamists, the crowd chanted, "Khaybar, Khyabar, Ya Yahud, Jaish Mohamed Saya'ud!" ("O Jews, Mohamed's army will return"). This is a battle cry that many Islamists like to chant to remind the Jews of the story of the battle fought in 629 CE by the Prophet Mohamed against the Jews of Khaybar, an oasis in north-western Arabia. The battle resulted in the killing of many Jews, and their women and children were taken as slaves. Diakses tanggal June 11, 2015.
- Baskin, Gregory (August 30, 2014). "Gaza Strip: ISIS Intent on Palestine and Murder of Jews". LibertyVoice (Guardian): The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), which is the organization that has quickly gained control of vast areas of Syria and Iraq using no-holds-barred tactics such as beheadings, kidnappings, and bombings, has now declared that one of its goals is "to fight the barbaric Jews and kill those of them hiding behind the gharqad trees, the trees of the Jews". Diakses tanggal June 12, 2015.
- Benari, Elad (July 8, 2014). "ISIS: Fighting 'Infidels' Takes Precedence Over Fighting Israel". ArutzSheva7: ISIS spokesman says the group first has to deal with fellow Muslims it views as infidels before it attacks Israel. According to Israel's Channel 2 News, an ISIS spokesman said Monday on Twitter, in response to questions about the organization's intentions with regards to Israel, that ISIS first has to deal with "Muslims who have become infidels". Diakses tanggal June 12, 2015.
- Lamb, Franklin (June 23, 2014). "Will ISIS Create al-Sham Caliphate and Liberate Palestine?". Foreign Policy Journal. Diakses tanggal June 2, 2015.
Ein el Helwe Palestinian camp, LEBANON — One need not be prescient to understand the unfolding "Jihadi Spring" is fueling the plans and perhaps destiny of ascendant Islamists in this region with the increasing help of in-country nationalists, including remnants of the Iraqi Baath Party
- "After Security Services Killed a Man While Attempting to Arrest Him, PCHR Calls Upon Attorney General in Gaza to Investigate the Incident and Publish Results". PCHR: On Tuesday 02 June 2015, security Services in the Gaza Strip killed Yunis Sa'id al-Hunnar while attempting to arrest him from his house in Shaikh Redwan neighborhood in Gaza City. The Palestinian Center for Human Rights (PCHR) is gravely concerned over this incident, and calls upon the Attorney General to investigate it, find out why security services opened fire, verify that security services exhausted all the necessary measures before using live ammunition that resulted in the killing of al-Hunnar and publish the results of the investigation. June 2, 2015. Diakses tanggal June 10, 2015.[pranala nonaktif permanen]
- Yashar, Ari (June 2, 2015). "Hamas Kills Local ISIS Leader in Gaza Shootout". ArutzSheva7: Round 1? Salafist leader killed after violently resisting arrest for 'illegal activities,' as ISIS threat looks likely to come to fruition. Diakses tanggal June 11, 2015.
- Jawad Al-Tamimi, Aymenn (June 2, 2015). "New Salafi Jihadi Group in Gaza". A new group in Gaza calling itself the Sheikh Omar Hadid Brigade claimed credit for rocket attacks on Ashdod in late May. Diakses tanggal June 4, 2015.