Third World Happy
Third World Happy adalah film independen Filipina produksi tahun 2010 bergenre drama yang disutradarai oleh EJ Salcedo, dibintangi oleh Sam Milby dan Jodi Sta. Maria sebagai mantan pasangan. Film ini, kali pertama diperkenalkan pada tanggal 11 November 2010 dalam perhelatan Cinema One Originals Digital Film Festival,  dan dirilis secara serentak pada tanggal 25 Mei 2011.
|Third World Happy|
|Distributor||Cinema One Originals|
Wesley (Sam Milby) was a Fil-Am and a naturalized citizen when he left Philippines 12 years earlier. In America, he aspired to become a painter, and revealed that his parents died before he left the country to finish his dreams. Years later, he received a phone call that his loved one died and he was required to visit the wake. There he met his ex-girlfriend (Jodi Sta. Maria), his friends, his aunt and his own older brother will be his guide to give him a shining light and give him the courage to look at the coffin and say his last goodbyes.
Penghargaan dan nominasiSunting
- 2010, memenangi penghargaan sebagai 'Best Supporting Actress' untuk Jodi Sta. Maria di Cinema One Originals Digital Film Festival
- 2010, masuk nominasi Festival Prize sebagai 'Best Picture' untuk EJ Salcedo dalam Cinema One Originals Digital Film Festival
- 2011, masuk nomiasi Gawad Urian Award sebagai 'Best Actor' untuk Sam Milby di Gawad Urian Awards
- ^ Ortiz, Philbert (25 May 2011). "Movie Review for Third World Happy: On Melancholy and Doubt". ClickTheCity. Diakses tanggal 24 January 2016.
- ^ ., staff (13 November 2010). "Cinema One screening sked". Philippine Star. Diakses tanggal 24 January 2016.
- ^ ., staff (19 May 2011). "Third World Happy screened at SM". Philippine Star. Diakses tanggal 24 January 2016.
- ^ ., staff (28 January 2011). "A fruitful 2010 for Richard Quan". Philippine Star. Diakses tanggal 24 January 2016.
- ^ Hernando, Mario A. (2 June 2011). "Coping with grief, coming to terms". Philippine Star. Diakses tanggal 24 January 2016.