Man Haron Monis
|Man Haron Monis|
|شيخ مأن هارون مؤنس|
|Lahir||22 November 1964|
|Meninggal||16 Desember 2014|
|Berpusat di||Bexley North, New South Wales, Australia|
Pada tanggal 15 Desember 2014, Haron melakukan penyanderaan di Lindt Chocolate Cafe, Sydney, dan berlangsung sampai dini hari 16 Desember. Ia dinyatakan tewas oleh pihak kepolisian dalam serbuan untuk mengakhiri penyanderaan tersebut.
- ^ a b Ralston, Nick. "Martin Place, Sydney siege gunman identified as Man Haron Monis". The Age. Diakses tanggal 15 December 2014.
- ^ "New Cardinals for Rome, George Bush, Muslims in Australia". The Religion Report. Radio National. 31 January 2001. Diakses tanggal 5 April 2013.
- ^ Knowles, Lorna (16 December 2014). "Sydney siege: Man behind siege named as Iranian cleric Man Haron Monis". ABC News. Diakses tanggal 15 December 2014.
- ^ "Sydney siege ends in tragedy". Yahoo!7 News.
Seven Network reporter Chris Reason.... said the two dead are the gunman and a hostage. The hostage was killed by the gunman.
- ^ Fallon, Daniel; Saulwick, Jacob (16 December 2014). "Lindt Cafe hostage drama in Martin Place, Sydney: day two". Sydney Morning Herald. Diakses tanggal 15 December 2014.
Fairfax Media has been told that two people are dead, one of whom is the gunman, Man Haron Monis.
- ^ "Sydney siege: Two hostages and gunman dead after heavily armed police storm Lindt cafe in Martin Place". ABC News. 16 December 2014. Diakses tanggal 15 December 2014.
Two hostages and the gunman at the centre of a 16-hour siege at a cafe in Sydney's CBD have been shot dead, police have confirmed.
- ^ "Critical incident established following Martin Place siege". NSW Police. 16 December 2014. Diakses tanggal 15 December 2014.
About 2.10am (Tuesday 16 December), a confrontation occurred between police and a man who had taken a number of people hostage inside a café on Martin Place. Shots were fired during the confrontation. As a result, the 50-year-old man was pronounced dead after being taken to hospital.