- New users can view the introduction first;
- You can welcome other Wikipedians in the introductory page;
- Confused where to start to browse? Visit random page;
- To try editing, please use the sandbox;
- Write your profile on your profile page, so we can know you more;
- See also Five pillars before continuing. This is the five rules on the Indonesian Wikipedia.
- Contents - you can find information about contributing to Wikipedia, before asking other users;
- FAQ - frequently asked questions about Wikipedia;
- Community portal - activity information on Wikipedia.
- Always sign your question on any page or the talk pages by typing ~~~~ at the end of your sentence. It will automatically be converted into user name and date.
- Do not be afraid! You do not need to be afraid either when editing or creating new pages, adding or deleting a sentence.