- ^ P. Farinella, L. Foschini, Ch. Froeschlé, R. Gonczi, T. J. Jopek, G. Longo, P. Michel Probable asteroidal origin of the Tunguska Cosmic Body
|Wikimedia Commons memiliki media mengenai Tunguska event.|
- Article about the events, special attention to Leonid Kulik on MysteryDatabase.com
- Tunguska similar impacts and origin of life Dr. Andrei E. Zlobin, article in electronic journal "Modern scientific researches and innovations." – December 2013. - № 12.
- Discovery of probably Tunguska meteorites at the bottom of Khushmo river's shoal Dr. Andrei E. Zlobin, Paper 1304.8070 in arXiv.org (PDF)
- Quasi Three-Dimensional Modeling of Tunguska Comet Impact (1908) Dr. Andrei E. Zlobin, Paper of 2007 Planetary Defense Conference.
- Tunguska Comet Impact 1908
- The Tunguska Event in 1908: Evidence from Tree-Ring Anatomy - Evgenii A. Vaganov, Malkolm K. Hughes, Pavel P. Silkin and Valery D. Nesvetailo, Astrobiology, Volume 4, Number 3, 2004, pp. 391–399
- Tunguska.ru Russian site with a tiny English section. Includes some gorgeous Tunguska photos.
- Tunguska A research group at University of Bologna that has conducted several recent expeditions to the site.
- Tunguska pictures Many Tunguska-related pictures with comments in English.
- Preliminary results from the 1961 combined Tunguska meteorite expedition
- Probable asteroidal origin of the Tunguska Cosmic Body A 2001 paper arguing for the asteroidal hypothesis.
- "Russian Alien Spaceship Claims Raise Eyebrows, Skepticism" article, arguing the event was caused by meteor explosion
- "The Vurdalak Conjecture" website explores the science behind the black-hole impact hypothesis.
- 1908 Siberia Explosion. Reconstruction by William K. Hartmann.
- Simulation of such an event & origin of King Tut's glass
- Team makes Tunguska crater claim (BBC News)
- Astronomy Picture of the Day on Tunguska
- Mystery space blast 'solved' (BBC News)
- Sound of the Tunguska event (reconstruction)
- The Tunguska Event 100 Years later NASA
- There Was a Hot Time in Tunguska That Night