Oskar Skarsaune (lahir di Trondheim, 2 Juli 1946; umur 75 tahun) adalah profesor sejarah gereja di MF Norwegian School of Theology, Oslo. Karya besar Skarsaune tentang Yustinus Martir, The Proof from Prophecy. A Study in Justin Martyr's Proof-Text Tradition: Text-Type, Provenance, Theological Profile sering dikutip. Kajiannya menyerukan revisi pandangan terhadap catatan pertobatan Yustinianus .
- ^ Årbok - Det Norske videnskaps-akademi Norske videnskaps-akademi i Oslo - 2007
- ^ Kongelige Norske Videnskabers Selskab, Forhandlinger Kongelige Norske videnskabers selskab - 1996 "Oskar Skarsaune er født i Trondheim i 1946. Han ble cand. theol, i 1972 og disputerte for den teologiske doktorgrad ved Universitetet i Oslo... "
- ^ Hebrew Bible, Old Testament Magne Sæbø - 2008 "Oskar Skarsaune (b. 1946), Professor of Church History, Norwegian School of Theology, Oslo. Selected publications: "
- ^ Emily J. Hunt Christianity in the Second Century p54 "In his book The Proof from Prophecy,7 Oskar Skarsaune suggests that Justin used Paul's collection of Old Testament quotations as a testimony source. Skarsaune has discovered several correlations between Paul's citations of Hebrew ...
- ^ Paul and the Second Century 2011 p111 Michael F. Bird, Joseph R. Dodson "Oskar Skarsaune has Justin as the key focus of his analysis that probes the use of Justin's citational techniques."
- ^ Religious identity and the invention of tradition p67 J. W. van Henten, Anton W. J. Houtepen - 2001 "Perhaps inspired by this, Oskar Skarsaune has criticized the standard interpretation of Justin's conversion on two different but interrelated points. 15 On the one hand, Skarsaune demonstrated convincingly how Justin's dialogue should ..."
- ^ The New Testament and early Christian literature in Greco-Roman ... 2006 p419 David Edward Aune, John Fotopoulos "As Oskar Skarsaune has demonstrated, Isa 2:3f “is the testimony on the apostolic mission in Justin.”57 In my opinion this statement can be expanded to include a majority of patristic writers from the second through the fifth centuries."
- ^ Thomas E. Phillips Contemporary studies in Acts 2009 p57 "Oskar Skarsaune has paid great attention to the proof-text tradition that he finds behind Justin's writings, and has shown that it contains significant parallels with the thought of Luke as that thought is expressed in each of Luke's ..."
- ^ Carl Sommer We look for a kingdom: the everyday lives of the early Christians 2007 p114 -"... as Oskar Skarsaune has shown, the scholars who see a contradiction between Justin's two conversion accounts have fundamentally misunderstood Justin's quest .22 Justin did not examine philosophies simply for the intellectual ..."