bagian pertama dari puisi hebat karya Dante Alighieri "Divine Comedy" - Komedi Tuhan
Inferno (diucapkan [iɱˈfɛrno]; kata Italia untuk "Neraka") adalah bagian pertama dari puisi epik abad ke-14 karya Dante Alighieri Divine Comedy. Karya tersebut disusul oleh Purgatorio dan Paradiso. Inferno mengisahkan perjalanan Dante ke Neraka, dipandu oleh penyair Romawi kuno Virgil.
- Dante's Divine Comedy presented by the Electronic Literature Foundation. Multiple editions, with Italian and English facing page and interpolated versions.
- Dante Dartmouth Project: Full text of more than 70 Italian, Latin, and English commentaries on the Commedia, ranging in date from 1322 (Iacopo Alighieri) to the 2000s (Robert Hollander)
- World of Dante Multimedia website that offers Italian text of Divine Comedy, Allen Mandelbaum's translation, gallery, interactive maps, timeline, musical recordings, and searchable database for students and teachers by Deborah Parker and IATH (Institute for Advanced Technologies in the Humanities) of the University of Virginia
- Dante's Divine Comedy: Full text paraphrased in modern English verse by Scottish author and artist Alasdair Gray
- Audiobooks: Public domain recordings from LibriVox (in Italian, Longfellow translation); some additional recordings
- A 72-piece art collection featured in Dante's Hell Animated and Inferno by Dante films.
- On-line Concordance to the Divine Comedy
- Wikisummaries summary and analysis of Inferno
- Danteworlds, multimedia presentation of the Divine Comedy for students by Guy Raffa of the University of Texas
- Dante's Places: a map (still a prototype) of the places named by Dante in the Commedia, created with GoogleMaps. Explanatory PDF is available for download
- See more Dante's Inferno images by selecting the ""Heaven & Hell" subject at the Persuasive Cartography, The PJ Mode Collection, Cornell University Library
- "Mapping Dante's Inferno, One Circle of Hell at a Time", article by Anika Burgess, Atlas Obscura, July 13, 2017
- Dante's Inferno di In Our Time di BBC. (listen now)