Daftar pustaka Charles Darwin
Karya yang diterbitkanSunting
- 1829–1832. [Records of captured insects, in] Stephens, J. F., Illustrations of British entomology
- 1835: Extracts from Letters to Henslow
- 1836: A LETTER, Containing Remarks on the Moral State of TAHITI, NEW ZEALAND, &c. – BY CAPT. R. FITZROY AND C. DARWIN, ESQ. OF H.M.S. 'Beagle.'
- 1838–1843: Zoology of the Voyage of H.M.S. Beagle: diterbitkan antara tahun 1839 hingga 1843 dan terdiri dari lima bagian dengan berbagai penulis, disunting dan diawasi oleh Charles Darwin yang juga menyumbang dalam dua bagian:
- 1839: Journal and Remarks (The Voyage of the Beagle)
- 1842: The Structure and Distribution of Coral Reefs
- 1844: Geological Observations on the Volcanic Islands visited during the voyage of H.M.S. Beagle
- 1846: Geological Observations on South America
- 1849: Geology from A Manual of scientific enquiry; prepared for the use of Her Majesty's Navy: and adapted for travellers in general., John F.W. Herschel ed.
- 1851: A Monograph of the Sub-class Cirripedia, with Figures of all the Species. The Lepadidae; or, Pedunculated Cirripedes.
- 1851: A Monograph on the Fossil Lepadidae, or, Pedunculated Cirripedes of Great Britain
- 1854: A Monograph of the Sub-class Cirripedia, with Figures of all the Species. The Balanidae (or Sessile Cirripedes); the Verrucidae, etc.
- 1854: A Monograph on the Fossil Balanidæ and Verrucidæ of Great Britain
- 1858: On the Tendency of Species to form Varieties; and on the Perpetuation of Varieties and Species by Natural Means of Selection
- 1859: On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life
- 1862: On the various contrivances by which British and foreign orchids are fertilised by insects
- 1865: The Movements and Habits of Climbing Plants
- 1868: The Variation of Animals and Plants under Domestication
- 1871: The Descent of Man, and Selection in Relation to Sex
- 1872: The Expression of the Emotions in Man and Animals
- 1875: Insectivorous Plants
- 1876: The Effects of Cross and Self Fertilisation in the Vegetable Kingdom
- 1877: The Different Forms of Flowers on Plants of the Same Species
- 1879: "Preface and 'a preliminary notice'" in Ernst Krause's Erasmus Darwin
- 1880: The Power of Movement in Plants
- 1881: The Formation of Vegetable Mould through the Action of Worms